March 31, 2005

victory is mine

Oh, it’s over. The challenge is over, with myself as the shining victor. In the end it wasn’t even an argument over whether a Styrofoam cup constituted a dish, Joel left plenty of evidence to convict himself. Really, it’s like his intent was a solid, undeniable loss.

Exhibit AExhibit A: Dish one from the coffee table, with the remains of Carl’s, Jr. fries and ketchup.

Exhibit BExhibit B: The remains of a pizza crust (Nicole’s)

Exhibit CExhibit C: Napkin, remains of Pizza sauce

Exhibit DExhibit D: A dish left in the sink. Good intentions count for nothing

Even as I’m writing this, Joel is completely unaware of his defeat:

(11:32:51) Joel Conary: many blog worthy events last night/ this morning?
(11:35:16) Me: there’s a couple that could be considered blog worthy
(11:35:20) Me: but one in particular
(11:35:27) Me: you’ll see, it should be up soon
(11:35:40) Joel Conary: dammit. nicole wouldn’t t3ll me either

But he’ll know very soon.

No Comments »

1. I would like to say, in my defense, that this is 100% Nicole’s fault. She was supposed to wake me up to be Red’s DD (thus allowing me to go home and take my medication and do my dishes), but did not on the excuse that I “…looked too cute to disturb.” So there you have it. While I acknowledge my loss as valid I still put the responsibility for said loss entirely on my significant other.

Comment by Joel — March 31, 2005 @ 11:48 am

2. Wuss, you can’t take the blame so you have to blame the g/f. lol!

Hey, if you wanna buy me a tritip too, I’m broke and it would be much appreciated.

Comment by red0x/Ryan — March 31, 2005 @ 11:56 am

3. I am proud to say that one of those dishes is mine! Joel remains a loser, all is right in the world! ;)That’s what he gets for being stubborn and demanding pizza that night.

Comment by Byron — March 31, 2005 @ 1:04 pm

4. Haha, Byron, I most likely would be held responsible if one of those dishes was yours. I made sure I washed two of the dishes on the coffee table, one of which was mine, the other belonged to you.

Comment by red — March 31, 2005 @ 2:03 pm

5. there are 6 seemingly identical dishes.
    one of them is either heavier or lighter than the rest.
    you have a balance which you may use three times.
    how would you go about trying to figure out FOR SURE, which dish is the odd one?

Comment by ug — April 1, 2005 @ 2:15 pm

6. […] atchred.com” > April 1, 2005 my own little family fun page Me: good riddle Eugene: do you get alerts? Eugene: i just put that up Me: No, I just check my website habitually […]

Pingback by Red/Brian » my own little family fun page — April 1, 2005 @ 2:29 pm

7. i am hella drunk…but i would like to say that this is not my fault….damn, i type good when drunk…ok, goodgbye…

Comment by nicole — April 2, 2005 @ 12:30 am

8. that typo wasn’t meant to be there….

Comment by nicole — April 2, 2005 @ 12:30 am